Thursday, April 20, 2006

Progress

Remember this project from this post? I picked it up again this week. It's nice to be in a lace knitting mood again, I almost forgot how much fun lace can be. Yesterday I kept making mistakes and losing count of the stitches and had to rip back three times. It's better now, so here's 22 rows so far, still not much. I'm having fun making it and watching it grow.

Last week, I finished reading Stephanie's third book "Knitting Rules!". It's wonderful, she's hilarious! I kept laughing out loud! The chapter on socks is one of my favorite. The entire book is brilliant. It's very funny.

2 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

The lace is beautiful! I'm very impressed.

4/20/2006 11:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous lace!

4/22/2006 6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home