Saturday, January 07, 2006

First Baby Sweater

Jacket with Moss Stitch Bands
Yarn: Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino - pink 006
Pattern: Baby Knits for Beginners by Debbie Bliss

The baby sweater for Danielle is finished! This will be the first sweater from her aunt Carin. A quick project that was knitted, blocked and seamed in five days. This sweater is a nice pattern, I love the seed stitch, it's so cute for babies. I'm happy with my work on this, no problems with the pattern or anything, but why does finishing have to be so boring? Weaving in all those ends seemed endless. But it really is worth it, it wouldn't be complete without it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Belinda said...

Well done on the cardi it looks gorgeous. I just love the cashmerino, I'm using it at the moment to knit the bow-tied bolero out of DB special knits.

1/13/2006 5:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The baby sweater is so cute. I've been trying to pick one of the Debbie Bliss baby sweaters to knit and after seeing your post I decided this should be the one. What did you think of the Baby Cashmerino?

1/20/2006 1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home