Friday, December 02, 2005

Koigu Socks


I'm like the last person to knit with Koigu. After seeing others who've made beautiful socks with it, I wanted to try it out. Now I know why so many people love it. It's a great sock yarn, so soft, and comes in so many colors, solids and stripes.

Besides being addicted to yarn, I'm also a makeup junkie. Just went shopping.


And look, I made a hat.

Ribbed Hat
Yarn: Classic Elite Lush #4441 (50% angora, 50% wool)
Pattern: Striped Hat from Holiday Knits by Allison Isaacs and Sara Lucas

1 Comments:

Blogger eastern white said...

is that jo malone? i bought some of their stuff while i was living in london!! loveliest boutique! and i love your hat.

i have yet to make a pair of socks out of koigu. footies for my husband aside!

12/02/2005 5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home