Friday, May 04, 2007

Trellis Scarf - Done!

Pattern: Trellis Scarf - Interweave Knits Spring 2006
Yarn: Knit Picks Alpaca Cloud "sand" - less than 1 hank
Needles: US3 24" Addi's circulars
Modifications: used US3 intead of US5 needles called for.

My aunt's birthday present is complete! And I finished it before my deadline, too. I didn't talk a lot about this project because there wasn't anything important to say about the progress.

This project was very enjoyable for me, the pattern is easy to memorize after working a few repeats and easy to knit with just glancing at the chart periodically. Working the K7tog clusters are almost effortless as long as you purl the row before very loosely.

I can't wait for her to receive this, I hope she'll be surprised.


Some recent yarn shopping:

It was perfect shopping weather that day and I was in a very good mood after having a few days of dreary and cloudy weather. I bought a whole pack of this yarn from one of my favorite yarn store. It's Cashsoft DK in sage, I just can't get enough of the Cashsoft line, fairly reasonably priced for the quality, I love it. I'm using this to start another sweater for my husband. I was working on Jarrett for him but I want to put that on hold because I think I need to redo one of the fronts, and I don't feel like fixing it right now.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

very nice, your aunt is going to LOVE it!

5/04/2007 5:35 PM  
Blogger Emma said...

That looks so great. She's going to love it!

5/04/2007 10:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh wow! that is absolutely stunning. and it looks both practical, stylish and exquisite. well done!

5/05/2007 11:04 PM  
Blogger iSeL said...

It's gorgeous. You are definitely a better person than I am...I couldn't part with that beauty. Your aunt is sooo lucky.

5/06/2007 10:14 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

The scarf is so beautiful, I'm SURE your aunt will love it!

5/08/2007 10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home