Sunday, April 15, 2007

I crave lace...

To satisfy my lace craving, I started on the "Trellis Scarf" from IK spring 2006, using Knit Picks Alpaca Cloud in "sand".

This is something I need to be knitting anyway, I want this to be a gift for my favorite aunt, who's birthday is next month.
I hope she'll like the color. I'm knitting as neatly as I can, she's an expert knitter, I want to show her how much I've learned over the years and that this is a craft I sincerely want to continually improve on.

I have 342 rows left before the scarf is complete. If I knit 15-16 rows per day for the next 22 days, I'll be done in early May and still have plenty of time for the package to ship overseas.

It's a beautiful design. I think the K7tog clusters are very pretty (worth the effort!).

2 Comments:

Blogger iSeL said...

She's definitely going to love it!

4/16/2007 6:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Carin - I finally mailed your letter today! Hope it gets there soon!

4/17/2007 4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home