Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Plans

My progress on Jarrett has been slow lately. I just finished making travel arrangements to go to Hong Kong and Beijing in February for three weeks. I'm spending five days in Beijing to see the Great Wall, the Forbidden City, and various other places. The remainder of the trip will be spent in HK exploring the city and visiting relatives. I'll be spending Chinese New Year in HK for the first time in so many years.

I wrote down a few yarn shops that I want to visit in HK. I want to look for unique items like Japanese patterns.

I didn't have any problems getting through security with my Addi's during recent flights to and from Europe. So I'm hoping it'll be ok again this time because I can't imagine 15 hours of free time without knitting.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How exciting!! I will be here waiting to see all the fabulous pictures.

1/16/2007 8:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Please share any info about yarn shops you visit. I hope to be in the same area this fall.

Thanks!

1/24/2007 8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home