Thursday, July 06, 2006

My growing Kimono Shawl

Kimono Shawl - 7 repeats

I've been knitting the Kimono Shawl exclusively for the past few days. I just want to get this one over with because I am anxious to begin other things. I do feel bad that I'm constantly abandoning current knits for new ones. So I'm determined to do at least one repeat a day to finish this as soon as I can.

So what am I distracted with now? I've had Rowan's A Season's Tale book for a while. I bought the book specifically for the pattern Charlotte and also purchased some Rowan Kid Classic for it at the same time.
I haven't started it yet and I'm saving this one for the fall.

So I was flipping through the book again the other day and realized I kind of like Isla (long sleeve raglan) as well. I was excited to see that it called for a fingering weight yarn because right now, I'm into fine gauge knitting. So I searched around for a 4-ply yarn for it and found some Yorkshire Tweed 4-ply on sale and bought 11 balls. It should arrive in a couple days. I can't wait to finish my Kimono Shawl and cast on.

2 Comments:

Blogger nat said...

That shawl is beautiful. :-)

7/06/2006 10:06 PM  
Blogger iSeL said...

It looks gorgeous.

7/07/2006 9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home