Thursday, February 23, 2006

Knitting Olympics - Day 12's Progress

Only two days left and I'm still working on Salina's front. And I still have two sleeves to knit. I'm not giving up just yet, but it looks like I'm running out of time. But I'll try my best, so tonight, I plan to finish the front and cast on for sleeve 1 and hopefully go half way but that's hard. And for tomorrow, finish sleeve 1 and work on sleeve 2 and hopefully finish it. And on Saturday evening, do all the finishing. If I don't go skiing on Saturday I'll have a better chance, but I kind of want to go, we'll see, maybe I can bring Salina with me and work on it a little in the car on the way to the slopes? Anyway, tonight's the ladies' figure skating finals! I'm looking forward to seeing Sasha skate!

2 Comments:

Blogger iSeL said...

*drool* *drool*
Just beautiful...
I think you can still pull it off. And even if you don't, you'll have a gorgeous Salina to wear.

Thanks for answering my question.

Have fun skiing!

2/23/2006 9:03 PM  
Blogger Jade said...

Ooh, love how it looks so far! Thanks for the recommendation and I am going to try to check out Purl at least! Hope the computer thingy doesn't take the whole of Sat!

Enjoy your weekends and hope you get to ski and finish Salina as well!

2/24/2006 11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home