Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Knitting Olympics - Day 4's Progress

I hope everyone (the ones who celebrate 2/14) had a nice Valentine's Day yesterday. The husband and I had Japanese for dinner, it was very good.

Here's Salina's progress and finally a shot of it in sunlight. The back you see here is almost done. I like the waist shaping in this sweater. Can't wait to see how it'll look on me. I hope to finish the back and get started on the front or a sleeve tonight during the women's downhill skiing. It's great knitting in front of the tv, I've been getting so much done!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*impressed face* Four days?! At this rate you will be done in, like, 9 days.

2/15/2006 5:30 PM  
Blogger Jade said...

I like that shot with the sun streaming in. Looks like you are going to get the gold medal! ^_^

2/16/2006 2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home