Thursday, January 19, 2006

Almost There

finish me already!
I'm so close to finishing this and I'm tired of knitting the lace edging already. And even when I do finish knitting it, it'll still not be over yet, I still have to attach it, and that means more sewing. (yawn)

I've been tagged by iSeL, my first meme, here it is!

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Assistant Manager
2. Graphic Arts Intern
3. Sales Associate at Coach, loved the discount!
4. Sales Associate at Aveda, loved the discount! (rosemary mint shampoo, smells so good)

Four (random) movies you could watch over and over:

1. Harry Potter
2. Fantastic Four
3. James Bond movies
4. Beauty and the Beast (loved it too on Broadway, it was excellent!)

Four places you have lived:
1. Hong Kong
2. Venezuela
3. New York (I'm a proud New Yorker, I'll probably live here for the rest of life)
4. That's it!

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Sex and the City (huge fan! have entire collection on DVD)
2. Star Trek Voyager (huge fan! have entire collection on DVD)
3. America's Next Top Model
4. City Hunter (Anime) Ryo and Kaori should hook up, really

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Las Vegas (it was with my good friend, just us two girls, so much fun)
2. Bahamas
3. Cape Cod
4. Canada (Toronto, Montreal)

Four websites you visit daily:
1. Yahoo
2. MSNBC
3. Weather
4. Billboard

Four of your favorite foods:

1. Tiramisu (mmm, mascarpone cheese...)
2. Pasta - rigatoni alla vodka, Vincent's linguine w/ medium sauce and fried calamari)
3. Red Wine
4. SE Asian: Thai, Malaysian (love char kway teoh, shrimp phad thai)

Four places you would rather be right now:

1. Shopping in Soho with my best friend
2. The Louvre in Paris
3. Purl
4. Shopping in 34th St. with my best friend

Four Bloggers you are tagging:

do I have to tag others? what if they get mad at me? :)

1. felicia
2. blossom
3. jade
4. stitchy

4 Comments:

Blogger iSeL said...

How funny! I thought the same thing: what if they hate me for tagging them?

Deli looks delish. You're so close!

Fun meme...tiramisu...mmmmm....

1/19/2006 11:13 PM  
Blogger Jade said...

Hi, just wanted to let you know that I don't hate you for tagging me. Pretty exciting for me in fact cos it's my first meme! What a pathetic life I have for this to be exciting, eh? Hehe.

I hope you meant me when you put Jade and not that you have another friend named Jade. That will be so embarrassing!

1/20/2006 1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate finishing too, but it really looks gorgeous. I have some Jo Sharp DK Wool and Classic Elite Follies in that color, and you may have motivated me to use them... Was the pattern a fun knit ?(Other than the finishing!)

1/20/2006 3:00 PM  
Blogger Life's a Stitch said...

I'm a knitting Beauty and the Beast fanatic as well. I've seen the play three times. Think of all the yarn I could have bought...
Li

1/22/2006 12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home