Thursday, February 09, 2006

Knitting Olympics 2006

"Salina" from Rowan Vintage Knits

I'm in! I'm in! It was a last minute decision I signed up after the deadline but I'm in! The Knitting Olympics, hosted by Yarn Harlot. Over 3000 knitters have joined this challenge, I just have to be a part of this. I want to make "Salina" from Vintage Knits using Rowan Felted Tweed, I'm shopping for the yarn tomorrow. All current knits are to wait patiently for 16 days. "Salina" will require my full attention for the duration of the Winter Olympics.

Let the games begin!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jade said...

Good luck to you too! Can't wait to see what yarn you will be using for Salina.

I am sure NY has its fair share of Burmese food. If you ever get the chance to try it, let me know what you think.

2/10/2006 5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home