Wednesday, March 08, 2006

More on my "To Knit List"

Ever since working on Salina for two weeks straight, it seems like I've been nonchalantly adding more projects on my "to knit list". So my "In Progress" list will just naturally get longer and longer. Anyway, can't worry about that now, just look at these! I went to Barnes & Noble yesterday and picked up a copy of the new Interweave Knits. These two are my favorite, I want!!!

"Trellis Scarf"

"Prairie Tunic"

I did swatch for the Rebecca Cable Sweater, I really like this color, normally I wouldn't choose a shade with coral in it, but it's very pretty. I think I'll get close enough to the correct gauge, so I'll go ahead and cast on very soon.

Cascade 220 "baby rose heather"

Look what I made for dinner last night, I love one dish meals, so easy.

Chicken and vegetables stir-fry

3 Comments:

Blogger Jade said...

Haha, what can I say? I was thinking about making those 2 IK projects too!

3/08/2006 12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The trellis scarf is very pretty. And your rebecca cabled sweater is going to look so good in that coral pink yarn.

3/09/2006 2:46 AM  
Blogger iSeL said...

I second Jane...I love those 2 projects and was also thinking of adding them to my list.

I love the camisole, but was wondering about how to wear it because when they show the front she's wearing a bra, but then when they show the back, she isn't.
Obviously, the straps didn't look good from the back...so, I'm a little concerned.

Love the coral color.

3/10/2006 9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home