Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Waving Lace & Frost Flowers...

I started a pair of socks! It's the Waving Lace Socks from Favorite Socks. The yarn I'm using is Rowan 4-ply Soft that I bought from Rosie's during the recent Philadelphia trip that I mentioned. The shade is called "clover", it's a beautiful medium dusty mauve pink. I love the lacy pattern, so beautiful.

So the Frost Flowers & Leaves shawl is slowly growing, I'm up to round 39. I had to undo a few rounds a couple times to fix mistakes. It's a bit frustrating, can't stand the dpn's right now, the knitting is very awkward. I'll just bear with it until it's big enough to transfer onto circulars and then see how I feel.

6 Comments:

Blogger Kay-From the Back Yard said...

Gosh, that lace is very pretty! Keep up the good work!

6/05/2007 4:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty, both projects.

6/05/2007 5:25 PM  
Blogger iSeL said...

Pink, pink, pink. It's all about the pink around here.
The socks are looking great and so is the shawl. I can't wait to see that blocked.

6/06/2007 8:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the pink yarn and the sock pattern looks so pretty. I have that book and just finished Uptown Boot Socks. Can't wait to do that pattern.

I haven't started lace yet, it looks hard. But yours is so pretty. Thanks for the nudge to start lace!

6/07/2007 12:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's looking great so far. What a beautiful pattern. I will be rooting for you! Stick with it and you will be SO rewarded.

6/09/2007 9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love all your lace recently! I've always wanted to try the Gathering of Lace frost & flowers. And now I really want to try out some seasilk. Keep us posted!

6/27/2007 7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home