Wednesday, May 23, 2007

So close...

I was so close to finishing. I could've been all done if it wasn't for a mistake. It didn't seem to be a mistake at first because all the stitches added up, but the yo's in the pattern looked off, so I tinked back a few rows. It's so tedious to undo every single stitch. Hopefully there won't be anymore mistakes.

If all goes well, I should be done within this week. And I'll be able to begin and get a head start on a new project that wil become a special gift for one of my best friend. More on that on the next post!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a lovely lovely shawl! Just wondering if it's the Roses colorway or pink?

5/23/2007 4:30 PM  
Blogger Jade said...

I just love that seasilk you are using. Gorgeous! Have to get more for myself.

5/24/2007 3:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home