Monday, May 14, 2007

More lace...

Here's my new lace project, the Peacock Feathers Shawl. I'm having fun with this pattern, I think it'll be very interesting to watch the feather pattern grow. I'm happy with the way it looks being knitted on a size 1 needle. I'm using Merino Oro for the first time, it's so thin! And I thought that Zephyr was quite thin when I used it for my first lace project.

Mmm, Handmaiden Sea Silk!

I can't wait to try out this beautiful and precious silk lace yarn. I love the color! I'm thinking of turning this into the Swallowtail Shawl from IK Fall 2006.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chrissy said...

Very pretty!

5/14/2007 7:54 PM  
Blogger iSeL said...

You always pick the most beautiful patterns and yarns. So delicate and elegant...

5/15/2007 8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home