Monday, June 18, 2007

Some progress...

The back for Brilliant Retro is done. I started on one of the fronts...

I'm already planning (and started) my next project. I bought some Blue Sky Alpaca sport weight to knit a 3/4 sleeve cardigan. I went to M&J Trimming for the buttons. Button shopping is fun!

This project should be enjoyable. I've always wanted to knit a classic cardigan like this for myself. I'm using a pattern from this book as a guide. These wood buttons were exactly what I had in mind for the cardigan. This is the back in progress. My stitches are not very even because of the loosely plied yarn, but I'm still happy with how it looks so far.

I haven't made any progress on the Frost Flowers since last week. But I hope to have more of it to show you in a few days!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Jade said...

Your brilliant retro is looking so good. Can't wait to see the final product!

6/19/2007 9:17 AM  
Blogger iSeL said...

I wish there were an M&J Trimming around here!! I would never leave the store.

Intriguing...looking forward to seeing them as FOs.

6/19/2007 3:43 PM  
Blogger Elena said...

I have wanted to knit exactly that cardigan for a while now. But never found a suitable yarn. Well, perhaps I have now?? That Alpaca Silk yarn looks marvellous as well as what you've knit so far on the cardigan.

7/14/2007 7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home