Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Update

I've been away from this blog for too long! It's a challenge to find the time for knitting and blogging these days while looking after a three year old. But my love for knitting will never go away. Lately, I find myself knitting a row or two when my toddler is not looking.

I recently picked up some Classic Elite Yarns Silky Alpaca Lace (color: 2477) at a local yarn shop. No pattern in mind yet.

I normally don't go for blues but this shade is gorgeous!

And here's a baby blanket that I finished back in January, for my baby due this August.

Pattern: "Shawl" from Special Knits by Debbie Bliss
Yarn: Rowan Wool Cotton - color: 903 "misty" x 7
Needles: US6 32" addi circulars
Modifications: omitted the edging

And this is what's on the needles right now... the Peacock Feathers Shawl by Dorothy Siemens. I'm using JaggerSpun Zephyr in plum. Zephyr is my long time favorite laceweight yarn.

I hope to post more updates soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home